Festival takes place in the Studio Hrdinů theatre.
All the workshops will be within walking distance.
- For balls in the evenings, we will have a fully equipped bar at our service, with both cold and hot drinks, some snacks and light meals.
- If we have something left in our budget, there might be a midnight soup or snacks for everyone, but no promises.
- The food is not provided by the festival, but there are plenty of nice restaurants and grocery stores in a walking distance from Studio Hrdinů.
- A hot meal is usualy around 100 CZK (4 EUR). Many restaurants don’t accept credit cards, so be sure to have some Czech Crowns with you.
- Feel free to browse the Google map for restaurants in proximity. For vegans we can recommend Loving Hut at Dukelských hrdinů 18 (open only Friday and Saturday).
Sadly, our scene is too small to provide hosting with local dancers for everyone interested. Instead, if you are on a tight budget, we provide some space on the floor for free in a local gym just a few minutes walk from the main venue.
- There are 50 spots available, you will be able to book them 21. 11. at 21:11.
- Bring your own mat and sleeping bag.
- They do have showers, sadly no kitchenette.
- We have to leave the gym on Monday 7:00 AM already.
Hostels & Airbnb
- We have a sweet deal discount with hotel Olga. They have about 30 beds in rooms for 4-6 people available for us. For 400 CZK (aprox. 16 EUR) per night, breakfast included! Just use the (quite obvious) secret password “balfolk”. Important: don’t use their booking form, send an email directly to email@example.com! You can make a group and book out a whole room, but if you are all alone, no worries. You still get the discount and some random folkies to share the room with.
- There are other places around, Dobrá ubytovna seems to be clean and good value for money. If you want to feel the star vibes around you, some o the artists are staying at Residence Vysta.