The festival with workshops also for people that don't do workshops
Good dancers rarely go to workshops anymore.
They reach certain level and then there just isn’t anything for them.
And beginners keep going to workshops for 50 to 500 people.
Where teachers can’t really look after them.
That’s why we decided to make PBI.
So everyone can really learn.
And balfolk can keep growing.
… read more ↓
WHAT DO YOU GET AT PBI
- 20 hours of parties and live music
- 9-10 bands and live acts
- 4,5 hours of a deep, focused workshop
- 90 minutes of optional feedbacks and practice
- 1-2 "ballshops": balls with rare dances quickly explained
- 2 meters square on the gym floor to sleep at
- 1 afternoon ball (if things go well)
- 1 unique learning experience of a close kind
Focus on bringing your dancing one step further
The main gamechanger?
PBI brings you intense, focused workshops.
4.5 hours of hard dance work.
Optional 90 minutes for guided practice and personal feedbacks.
Group of 24 people.
One teacher/couple and one topic.
Enough time to dig deep.
To actually really learn something properly.
Mostly for people, who think they know it all.
But also with topics for beginners, intermediate and advanced dancers.